Folks, it's not clear this email thread is going to register at all as
feedback for this process.

The only recognized feedback mechanisms according to the original mail are
the following:

1. Wikimedia Space group - https://discuss-space.wmflabs.org/g/brand-network
Currently 13 members

2.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Communications/Wikimedia_brands/2030_research_and_planning/community_review
No new conversations

3.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Communications/Wikimedia_brands/2030_research_and_planning/community_review/results
A dialogue that has been started to discuss the problems of the KPIs and
metrics.

I'd highly suggest if you want to make your feedback count, you go to these
venues.

-Andrew

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 8:32 PM Ferdinando Traversa <ferdi.trave...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It’ll be a very very important RFC. More than elections, it’s about all
> global identity.
> CentralNotice is appropriate.
>
> Ferdinando
>
> > Il giorno 7 set 2019, alle ore 22:06, David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com>
> ha scritto:
> >
> > I concur, it sounds sensible.
> >
> > (I'll note, I'm not actually against the name change proposal - but
> > it's got to be presented to the community properly.)
> >
> > On Sat, 7 Sep 2019 at 20:50, Kiril Simeonovski
> > <kiril.simeonov...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> HI David,
> >>
> >> Yes, it stands to reason to announce on all wikis in a similar way as
> the
> >> announcements about board or steward elections.
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> Kiril

> time.

> https://wikimediafoundation.org/news/2019/02/26/leading-with-wikipedia-a-brand-proposal-for-2030/

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communications/Wikimedia_brands/2030_research_and_planning/community_review/results

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communications/Wikimedia_brands/2030_research_and_planning

-Andrew Lih
Author of The Wikipedia Revolution
US National Archives Citizen Archivist of the Year (2016)
Knight Foundation grant recipient - Wikipedia Space (2015)
Wikimedia DC - Outreach and GLAM
Previously: professor of journalism and communications, American
University, Columbia University, USC
---
Email: and...@andrewlih.com
WEB: https://muckrack.com/fuzheado