Sorry two more things:
 - We don't collect user's data like a monster, we never sell them to
anyone, we even avoid outsourcing our infra (like CDNs) to protect our
users' privacy. Something that is none of top websites do. None.
 - Related to the reason above, CO2 emission of our datacenters is very
small and non-existent comparing to website with similar traffic.

Best

--
Amir (he/him)