As is my custom, I have answered the call for fundraising message; this
time with 14 alternatives to the $3 cup of coffee:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising%2F2019-20_Fundraising_ideas#Story_suggestion_3

I am confident this approach will leave all future fundraisers in the dust.
I hope there is time to try my other suggestions too.

Best regards,
Jim