I also felt like how Benjamin's dad did..  If one is viewing using the
mobile app, the red banners fill the entire screen and one has to scroll
down to get to the content. I think the fund solicitation ads need to be
much less loud than it's now..

Background: I have been an active Wiki contributor for over 10 years now.