This discussion comes back every year. Every year we get the same
reassurance that it's being looked into, that we'll try to do better, that
things have been tested, etc.

The reality of the matter is that the alarmist and misleading stuff
*works*. And that it's most probably not going anywhere. Just like last
year and the year before.