Yes, thank you Andrew, that was actually what I was looking for. It is
simply very difficult e.g. to search for a sentence that somebody quoted
when the text is shattered over several pages and then with parts hidden as
"collapsable". (I do not blame or criticise somebody for that, it is just
that different ways to present texts have pros and cons.)
Kind regards,
Ziko