I think you've hit the nail on the head Pine with

> However, I'm not sure that
> the community has enough human resources to monitor and sustain
> another project. We already have problems with maintaining what we
> have.

We really need to address the lack of cross project support and community
by further integration of projects rather than create more stand alone
projects.

On Sun, 17 May 2020 at 14:42, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If memory serves me correctly, as Steinsplitter said, there has been
> pushback on Commons regarding allowing NC-licensed images on Commons,
> but I can't recall if there was a consensus regarding having a site
> that is an alternative to Commons and allow images with NC licenses.
> I'm not sure how much discussion there was regarding setting up a new
> sister project for this purpose. I can imagine that one argument
> against it would be that it could cause confusion, but I think that
> with a good UI design that could be fixed. However, I'm not sure that
> the community has enough human resources to monitor and sustain
> another project. We already have problems with maintaining what we
> have.
>
> Pine
> ( https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pine )

GN.

*Power of Diverse Collaboration*
*Sharing knowledge brings people together*
Wikimania Bangkok 2021
August
hosted by ESEAP

Wikimania: https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Gnangarra