Hoi,
Two more localisations became available, one for German and one for
Swedish. I have asked Alolita if she would help us with a localisation in
an Indian language. Anthere, would you be so kind and reach out so that we
have a localisation in an African language as well.. (French would also be
good to have :) )

In the mean time I have linked pictures of the kakapoa to its Wikidata
item, you can search for it in Maori.

For me the point of this proof of concept is that we already can expose
material in any of our languages. We can make this available and promote
the addition of "depicts" statements in Commons and labels in Wikidata. In
a true Wiki way it brings additional functionality to any and all of our
users.. It will improve over time.

When we are to know the extend of its usefulness, we need continuous
statistics (we have them for Reasonator as well, just as an example).
Thanks,
       GerardM