Hi all,

It’s worth remembering that this functionality is built in to Commons, it’s
just not as user-friendly. From the example below, if you put
"haswbstatement:P180=Q191931” into the Commons searchbox, you will get the same
results. Thanks to the structured data on commons project+team!

Also, around half of the Commons categories now have multilingual labels
embedded in them through the Wikidata Infobox, which means that if you do an
ordinary search for a phrase in a different language, you should find the
correct commons category if it exists. E.g., try searching for “Telescopio
Lovell”, or "洛弗尔望远镜". The infobox also has a link at the bottom of it that you
can click on to search depicts statements for that category’s topic without
having to look up the QID first.

Thanks,
Mike