Hello,

A code of conduct id something many of us have asked the WMF to write for many
years. We are asking the WMF to take an active part in stopping abusive
behaviors in our community.

On fr wiki, many admins say they are tired of conflicts and that they did not
enroll to deal with them. A code of conduct could help then take action because
it offers a frame.

This is COMPLETELY different with the branding process.

We are one of the few projects in the open source world without a code of
conduct.

So thank you for this draft, thank you for opening up for discussions, and I
hope the language will remain respectful.

I believe moderators should ban from this list the person who spoke about « wmf
flatulence ».

 I dont want to read that type of language among people who are supposedly
asked to write neutral enccyclopedias.

It puts pressure and stress on those who would like to answer on this thread,
it sets an aggressive climate.

Please could we all feel empowered to  apply our founding principles and refuse
any such language here and on meta in these discussions?

Kind regards,

Nattes à chat

Envoyé de mon iPhone