This is a horribly problematic election. Not only does it take hours to go
through the candidates if you actually want to rank them, but you would
also need to be willing to spend about a lot of time to enter them into the
broken voting interface (which works great for up to 5 candidates - not for
70).

If anyone is planning to go through anyway - after some experimenting i
found out that the silly random order of the ballot dropdown (making it
impossible to find the candidate to input) can be worked around by clicking
the dropdown, and then typing their first letter several times until the
right candidate is selected. Then hit enter.

This interface was non-userfriendly with the board elections but for this
election it is prohibitively so. With this number of candidates, a 7-member
district would have been much more userfriendly (even if it is suboptimal
from the perspective of a mathematical modeling).

Lodewijk