...crickets chirping and all that jazz...

Anyways, the last meeting 2 important suggestions came up. 1) We should have
meet ups more often (like once a month) with the knowledge that people
simply wont make every single one (rather than trying to accommodate
everyone every time).  2) We should have "field trips" - translation: We
should have a meetup where we go and _do_ something rather than sit around
and chat.

Since last time we talked, I'd say we should do a field trip.  We've got a
small list on-wiki already [[w:Wikipedia:Meetup/San Francisco#Future]] (
http://enwn.net/Ae10 ).  If anyone has a suggestion of somewhere else to go,
great, if not, lets pick something off the list.

-Jon

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 09:45, Cary Bass <c...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

Jon
[[User:ShakataGaNai]]
http://snowulf.com/ - Blog
http://snowulf.imagekind.com/ - Pictures
This has been a test of the emergency sig system.