Agree with Leon. I will most probably be able to make a meeting soon,
but up till this point, that's what has gotten in the way; I just
haven't been able to get into the city on time.

On events and team-building events, my suggestion would be to do
barn-raising/team-editing events for socially conscious and/or
public/social service wikis for causes or non-profits...

Sabahat.
--
Sabahat I Ashraf ("iFaqeer")
iFaqeer @ Gmail/Gtalk, Skype, Twitter