A good reminder: I followed up with both The Women's Building and The
California Endowment, and updated the wiki accordingly:

http://2011.westcoastwikicon.org/wiki/Venue

The short summary: TCE is out, but The Women's Building is still in,
and they have us tentatively down for January 15 and 16 (although we
have to put down a $700 deposit to make it official).

Steven, any updates on the East Bay Community Foundation building?

=Eugene