On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:33 PM, Robert Rohde <raro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Cary Bass <c...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> > We need to schedule a meeting.
> >
> > We have some stuff to discuss with the WikiConference West Coast.  It's
> > now late August, and January is just around the corner.
> >
> > I'm sure there are some other things we can talk about too, perhaps
> > discuss the WikiConference NYC, and how it wen this time? :)
> >
> > Maybe we should meet up in the East Bay.  How does Berkeley sound?
>
> Berkeley is definitely good for me, since I live on that side of the Bay.
>
> However, depending on when it ends up being scheduled I could end up
> being in the UK at the time, so it wouldn't matter anyway.  When were
> people thinking of meeting?
>
> -Robert Rohde

Hi all,
Let's coordinate a day here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco_16

Back in the spring I raised an idea that we start meeting consistently on,
say, the 1st Saturday of the month. So if you can't make it -- at least you
know that there'll be another meeting the following month.

Of course we just zoomed by the first Saturday of the month for Sept and I
don't know that we want to wait all the way to October. But what do people
think of this idea?

Also: should we have a separate conference planning meeting in addition to
the "regular" meetup?

best,
Phoebe