Hey Jay,

Check the wiki. :-) We looked into it. Price is right, but it may be
too small. Capacity for an open space-ish conference is about 100, and
it would be tight at that number. We want to be prepared for 150 at
least.

On the other hand, I think it would be a great party venue, and it
would have a higher capacity in that situation. Plus, I talked to them
about possible sponsorship, and they would definitely be open to that.

Let me know if you want an intro. The space is really beautiful; I'd
recommend taking a look.

=Eugene