Hi all - I sent this around earlier to some other folks. I was talking to
someone at city hall in SF today and they brought me up to speed on this place:
http://bayarea.the-hub.net/public/space__Hub%20SoMa.html

In the old Chron building (and environs) not too far from the office.  Sounds
like it might be an interesting space to try a meeting, or maybe even set up a
regular 'collaboration' space.  I'm not sure what the overhead is, or if there
is any. The city is quite excited about promoting them.

On Aug 23, 2010, at 6:17 PM, Eugene Eric Kim wrote:

> A good reminder: I followed up with both The Women's Building and The
> California Endowment, and updated the wiki accordingly:
>
> http://2011.westcoastwikicon.org/wiki/Venue
>
> The short summary: TCE is out, but The Women's Building is still in,
> and they have us tentatively down for January 15 and 16 (although we
> have to put down a $700 deposit to make it official).
>
> Steven, any updates on the East Bay Community Foundation building?
>
> =Eugene
>
> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Cary Bass <c...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>> We need to schedule a meeting.
>>
>> We have some stuff to discuss with the WikiConference West Coast.  It's
>> now late August, and January is just around the corner.
>>
>> I'm sure there are some other things we can talk about too, perhaps
>> discuss the WikiConference NYC, and how it wen this time? :)
>>
>> Maybe we should meet up in the East Bay.  How does Berkeley sound?
>>
>> Cary
>
> --

Jay Walsh
Head of Communications