ah - cool! thanks heaps guys - I guess the Permission Error is just a bit
wrong - it should say the action is limited to sysops!

I'll certainly take you up on the offer, James, although probably need to
figure out a bit more about 'namespaces' and such - I guess ideally articles
I export / import would sit somewhere like
http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Schools%27_Wikipedia_Australia/Edmund_Barton(so
within a subdirectory as oppose to just in the 'main' namespace)

I'll tinker and see if I can export all the aussie Prime Minister articles
as a start, and see what utility we might be able to get from this :-)

cheers,

Peter,
PM.