From: wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Angela
Sent: Thursday, 26 November 2009 4:29 PM
To: Wikimedia-au
Subject: [Wikimediaau-l] Bidding for Wikimania 2012

I think there's an advantage to putting up a bid page early so the
jury can see that we're organised so I've started
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2012/Bids/Sydney

Please add to it, and add your name if you can sign up to volunteer,
either for a particular role or just generally.

For inspiration, previous winning bids can be found here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2005:Location
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2006/Boston
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2007/Taipei
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2008/Bids/Alexandria