ah, but fear ye not! - You can reassign votes at any time (I figured out how
to, so it must be easy ;-) - I think it's probably a good idea to 'vote
early, vote often' - particularly because it might help keep momentum in
other folk using the system?
either ways - be sure to vote big points for an open official wiki :-)
best,
Peter,
PM.