would you be up for posting the agenda ahead of time on the wiki - maybe
it'd be interesting to get comments on some of the issues? I'm genuinely
curious (with a smile!) as to what they may be :-)

ps. (for brianna really, I guess) - I don't know if there's anything you can
do about it, but I thought you might like to know that the ideas site thing
sends you an email when you register which ends up in gmail's 'spam' section
with a big red bar warning saying 'be careful'...