Agreed with Sarah's and Brianna's comments generally. I see it as a
"strategy and planning" meeting - in essence, trying to get our priorities
sorted out, and that's something which can go on forever by email, but in
person with a set time available can be extremely productive. I'm coming
over from Perth for it.

cheers
Andrew