ps. is the small grants program still in effect? - mentioned in the
Secretary's report was 'The committee has extended the trial until the
allocated funds have been distributed,' - and there would seem to be a
further $300 available for 3 lucky applicants - when the new committee
have settled in, perhaps this could be re-advertised a little as a
priority, and I presume should the WIZOO idea progress at all, that it
might be sensible for me to apply for said monies.

cheers,

Peter,
PM.