A "Move" will rename and leave a redirect, which means existing
transclusions will still work, (unless you're an administrator and
have the ability to NOT leave a redirect).

If you're not sure what to rename it to, you could initiate a
requested move for a template, as if it was a contentious move (which
I don't think it does warrant if you don't mind {{tl|Cite QHR}}).

--
Regards,
Mark Hurd, B.Sc.(Ma.)(Hons.)