Thanks all. I did the move and both the old CHIMS template and the new QHR
template both seem to be working fine. Now to update the documentation .

  _____

From: lankiv...@gmail.com [mailto:lankiv...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Craig
Franklin
Sent: Sunday, 16 June 2013 10:41 PM
To: Russavia
Cc: Kerry Raymond; WMAu members; Wikimedia Australia Chapter
Subject: Re: [wmau:members] renaming templates ...

Yeah, on reflection keeping it as {{Cite QHR}} is probably the way to go - a
quick Google search doesn't show that many potential clashes (a medical
journal, a medical outsourcing company, and a few tech companies).  Just
don't forget to update the documentation, and preferably mention that it
used to be CHIMS.

Cheers,

Craig