Yeah, on reflection keeping it as {{Cite QHR}} is probably the way to go -
a quick Google search doesn't show that many potential clashes (a medical
journal, a medical outsourcing company, and a few tech companies).  Just
don't forget to update the documentation, and preferably mention that it
used to be CHIMS.

Cheers,
Craig