Seems reasonable to me, but if it's proving difficult to get Trove to
update their citation formatting, then best to at least demonstrate it on
the Wikipedia et al side of things. Is it possible to create a bot that
goes back through all Trove references, check the URL and add the
catelogue? Or to seamlessly add a template that asks editors to add the
catelogue number, and url to available text, and maybe Wayback machine
record of that url...