Ni!

Hi Tomasz, everyone,

I stand by what Rodrigo stated based on the links he provides us, to
which I add this message:

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediabr-l/2012-October/012518.html

wherein on October 25 I explicitly called out to you and Maria that all
questions had been replied.

So please stand with less prejudice towards us and weight your words.

Regarding the guide, we find it useful, and yet it is what it is, a guide.

The purpose of a persistent committee is to accumulate wisdom and deal
with situations that should not be completely standardized, as the
Wikimedia Movement has understood is the case with chapter formation.

Because of that, we thank you very much for your time, and so let us go
ahead to make the best use of yours and ours. There are answers to your
latest questions on the wiki, plase check the page and fill it in should
there be other ones.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Brasil/AffCom

Cheers,

ale