hi,

as the membership fees are becoming a smaller and smaller percentage
of our income, would it make sense to lower it to 20/10 chf per year ?
(too) often i heard that chf 50 is a too high barrier to become
member.

my personal feeling is, that one who thinks wikimedia deserves more
money could donate it. but it is inevitable that we become an even
stronger organisation by having more members, and finding more people
who have an interest in free knowledge projects.

kind regards,

rupert.