Hi Ilario and all,

 Ilario Valdelli wrote Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:22:
>(...)
>The problem is to find a group of members who will support and work
>for those projects. We have some experience from other Wikimedia
>associations and we know that is not a simple project if we don't
>assure a continuity.

Yes, that's a crucial point! I think, we need to create such an "outreach"
group of people (with different backgrounds possibly). According to my
time planning, I may have more capacities from April onwards again
(and I still owe to make contacts and prepare a first meeting with the
Bundesarchiv, what I promised to the Board and Michael).

Best,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87