Hi Clément, hi everybody,

here you go with short summaries in english:

Message from Robin:

Robin is looking forward to this cooperation of Swiss National Library and WMCH
- he thinks it's a good step forward. However he does not agree with the name
"project-leader", as he thinks that it is exagerated to call the position like
this. In his eyes it will most likely attract students or unemployed who are
looking for a temporary position - and not qualified executive staff.
Robin would like to see a collaborations that foster permanent jobs.

Message from Muriel:

Muriel assures Robin that the National Library and WMCH are also very
interested in establishing a sustainable and longlasting collaboration. That is
also mainly the reason why the position was called "project-leader" and not
"Wikipedian in Residence" - as the collaboration is about long-term projects.
The target is to set up structures and processes that will go on in the
long-term - and not only 6 month.
Muriel emphasized that WMCH is very happy if you share your experiences and
learnings with us.

Message from Guillaume:
I would be happy if somebody else could translate Guillaume's message to
english as I don't want to risk to mistranslate.

Best wishes,
Muriel