You just bypass us, we had a network break!

Community Manager and I will proposed translation for the discussion on this
mailing list, like this every subscriber of this mailing list is free to wrote
in one of the swiss language or english.

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chief Science Officer
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch