So, let's split the mailing list, with a french speaking one, a German
speaking one, etc. That will be easier for all of us, especially to
coordinate our actions. Or not.

Please understand that I'm not trying to impeach you to write in German,
but that I kindly asked for a summary in a mutually intelligible language.
Which is English. Not a whole translation, a summary.

For example, on your first email, you could have wrote something like:
"good news, but the job title seems exagerated to me."

It's enough for anyone to understand your idea. And if anyone wants to dig
into what you wrote, he can ask for a translation. Which can be provided by
anyone else.

It's a helluva start, it could be made into in a monster, if we all pull
together as a team

Clément.