Hi,

> By the way: Is there any update on en-translations (Manuel, were you
> able to ask your friend?) and french translations (Emanuel?)
right now I got my friend on the phone. She had been ill for several days and
was a week abroad for holidays, so she got just one page ready (of five), but
she is working on it. Maybe we can expect the result in two or three weeks.

She says it's quite hard stuff, she lives in Germany now for several years and
had never to do with statutes in Canada before, so she doubts that her
translation uses all the "professional" and legal terms, so she will give her
translation to another friend of her which is at Canada and will proof-read
it before we get it.

Greets,

Manuel
Master's SYSTEMS Webhosting & Webdesign