Dear Tinu and Jayanta:

Thank you very much for the ideas and suggestions.

The minutes and resolutions should be part of the public record.

As much as I think it would be nice to have an AGM this year, there is
a good chance that we will get out PAN/Bank Account etc. too late for
this to be possible in a meaningful way with a significant general
body. What might be a good idea is to have an EC public meeting of
some sorts some time soon?

As for the term, I think it runs from the date of the first EC meeting
post registration but will check.

A thought was maybe we could create a new page on http://wikimedia.in/
and start to fill in the what the community thinks the role of the EC
ought to be and use that as a starting point for discussions?

Thank you.

Best,

Gautam
________