Hi all,
agreed to create a new chapter in Delhi with Vibhijain but that is just a
proposal and this will be done if we get atleast 20 Participants. Two
options are better than one.As of now we Observed that whole Wikimedia and
Chapter Activities are Concentrated towards South India.New Delhi is one of
the biggest Educational City of India and it should be our Target.But as
most of the Volunteers in India Chapter are from South India so its
difficult for them to communicate and make awareness regarding Wiki culture
in North India Portion.Wikimedia Delhi Chapter will build and unite a
Healthy North Indian Wiki Community.But its doesn't mean that we are
different and our goals are different, its just about to shorten your
way.Whether the new chapter request is approved or not,I assured you all
that we will work Unitedly.

With Regards
Mayur