Agree with Tinu; What's in a name? ...as long as the list has some proper
name, its ok. Also, traffic in the new list might pick up once it is
actually started.

However, I don't think that this should be used as a substitute for onwiki
discussions.

Swaroop Rao
(MikeLynch <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:MikeLynch>)