Is there an APK or App in the Android Market, which I can use to upload pictures directly to creative commons from my Android Phone?

Sorry for this naive question, what is uploadwizard, is that a desktop application alone, do we have a similar Android App, or Can I customize or is there available any of the photo uploaders which I can use?

Abhi