Dear All,

I would like to join Tinu in apologizing for any emotional comments that I
made.  I care for our movement.  I want our movement to grow.  I will do my
very best for our movement.

*NOTE*:My access to Internet is limited now due to the change in service
provider. Sorry for not sending this note earlier.

Shiju Alex

(Malayalam Wiki projects volunteer)