The Edit-a-thon will be held on tomorrow, 25th March from 1200 IST to 1400
IST. The article to be worked on during the event is [[Sarojini
Naidu]]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarojini_Naidu>.
There will be an IRC meet for half an hour starting at 11 30 am IST  for
the participants of the Edit-a-thon.

To join the IRC, all you have to do is go to: http://webchat.freenode.net/
and enter a nickname and enter #wikimedia-office as the channel name.

Hoping to see you all at the Edit-a-thon!

Cheers

Netha.