Abbas,

Plus that would show some conversancy with the wiki too other than
having it documented. So all the nominees, please post all your short
Bios  our wiki. I am working on the criteria and staff. So anyone
please feel free to chip in and help out. Here is the link :
http://wikimedia.or.ke/Events/Chapters_Conference

Yours,

--
Limoke Oscar,