And regardless of whether they'll be a meetup tomorrow, I'm still anticipating
the personal statements on-wiki. Personally, I'm not going to vote for someone
who can't wikify his/her personal statement.

--Abbas.

Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 13:55:41 +0300
From: kipchogekos...@gmail.com
To: xelaw...@yahoo.com; wikimediake@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] Urgent :Chapters Conference Represenative
inBerlin

Skype would do me goodIsaac K. Kosgei.
Bachelor of Agribusiness Management
+254727553981
SkypeProfile: Kipsizoo
http://ke.linkedin.com/in/kipsizoo

Twitter: @kipsizoo
Blogs: www.kipsizoo.blogspot.com
         Agribusiness Blog
"My satisfaction comes from my commitment to advancing a better world" - Faye
Wattleton

On 3 February 2012 13:26, Alex Wafula <xelaw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Stephen mentioned the meetup would be pushed to 11th now that we were going to
select our representatives over the list. But yah, it's proving to be a tad
slow...

My suggestions, a brief meetup tomorrow (probably at Nairobi campus) to select
our representatives or a Skype group  call/chat or even IRC.. we can then have
a meetup on the 11th (probably at iHub) to discuss other stuff.

--alex

Is the meeting tomorrow still on? Maybe it would have been better to meet the
nominees tomorrow and hear their statements and vote thereafter. It'd be great
if we'd get over with this, tomorrow, once and for all...

> Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 10:17:45 +0300
> From: oslim...@gmail.com
> To: wikimediake@lists.wikimedia.org

> Subject: Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] Urgent :Chapters Conference Represenative
> inBerlin
>
> Bruce the link is fine, here it is
> :http://wikimedia.or.ke/Events/Chapters_Conference

> I will hate to think that am the one making the selection criteria so
> anyone who gets time can add or approve or say something about this
> :http://wikimedia.or.ke/Events/Chapters_Conference

> We have discussed and agreed on the same here on the list so am just
> documenting it.
>
> Still waiting for BIOS :-)
>
> --

 Limoke Oscar,