Stephen mentioned the meetup would be pushed to 11th now that we were going to
select our representatives over the list. But yah, it's proving to be a tad
slow...

My suggestions, a brief meetup tomorrow (probably at Nairobi campus) to select
our representatives or a Skype groupĀ  call/chat or even IRC.. we can then have
a meetup on the 11th (probably at iHub) to discuss other stuff.

--alex

Is the meeting tomorrow still on? Maybe it would have been better to meet the
nominees tomorrow and hear their statements and vote thereafter. It'd be great
if we'd get over with this, tomorrow, once and for all...