Just to add up ,for the very first time looks like more people have shown
interest to represent WMKE @ a conference if  i may,just  tweak Murfys
Law *,such
is bound to* *happen someday *given that WMKE is growing ,i therefor would
wish to request that we come up with all the metrics that will come to play
if  faced with similar circumstances maybe we even document it
eligibility,no. of meet ups,duration of membership ,gender parity- if need
be,etc etc  ,This will save us the agony and time of planning physical meet
ups to iron out such.
    It may not necessarily mean it must be entrenched in our chapters
constitution but we can have it some where ,on that note am willing to
spare a few minutes and seek members views through some questionnaire on
what metrics should come to play should issues of representation arise
again .

Bruce.