Oscar, it's March 2nd to 3rd March for Mommbasa. there already a page on meta
for this: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Kenya_Outreach_2012

        * Who's going: We only have 3 names on meta, however, note that Mombasa
will not be our only destination.
        * Venue: On Saturday (3rd) we'll be having an audience of local tech
groups in Mombasa who have nospecific venue.
        * Institutions: Updates on the meta
        * Budget: This tour is streached for 3 months (ofcourse not throughout)
and having reviewed the startup grant we received, we'll be within our budget
for this year. So yah, I don't forsee any insufficiency
        * Merchandise: The first buch of our tshirts will be out sometime mid
next week (Steve, confirm), Abbas, do you have any swag left over. Other than
that, there aren't anymore requests made for swag
ps: Would really love to see new faces (guys who haven't done presentations
before) in the tours ofcourse had more experience in Wikimedia related
presentations

--Alex

________________________________

One more question:

5.) have you made any merchandise arrangements? For instance, the the
locally-printed t-shirts.

Abbas.

________________________________

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for following this through. I can't open the etherpad on my mobile, so I
apologize in advance if I ask questions that are already answered in the
etherpad.

1.) Out of the 3, how many people have signed up so far?

2.) what do you mean by hiring a venue?

3.) which institutions are you planning to visit?

4.) why are you stating that Wikimedia Kenya is in a state of budgetary
insufficiency?

Sincerely,
Abbas.