@ Oscar , excuse my ignorance whats GTUG ?Whatever that is i do wish
the team going nice time ,
Steve the Open source drive is a phenomenon and like somebody noted
elsewhere ,Google, Facebook and should i say Wikimedia ? started on an
open source platform ,from where i stand am glad to note that
government systems have picked the same ,thanks to the revolutionary
minds we have in the policy making quarters  ,i have been privileged
to work with government sponsored digital villages in Western Kenya
and i must say they are loving the experience.
    i would wish to attend the Egerton invitation as an opportunity to
share on the same and listen to their concerns  ,keep us updated on
the the visit ,

           rgds

         Bruce