We will meet at the New Tom Mboya Monument along Tom Mboya street adjacent
to Kenya Archives.

A camera is not a must have but if you can manage to bring one the better,
since we will get more pictures.

regards,
Stephen.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Oliver Stegen <i...@oliverstegen.net>wrote:

> ** ** **
>
> Pity, that won’t work then as I have to work all day tomorrow (Friday) too.
> ****
>
> Could someone get a tourist permission on my behalf (i.e. in my name) and
> bring it on Saturday?****
>
> Where and when are we going to meet?****
>
> Also, I understand that I don’t have to bring a camera as that will be
> there. (My own just broke.)****
>
> Oliver (aka BT)****
>
> ** **

*"Better Late Than Never, But Never Late is Better"*

My Blog <http://uwanja.wordpress.com>   |  @uwanja
<https://twitter.com/#%21/uwanja>|