Steve,

Thanks for the comprehensive report. And Am glad you put it so in
detail that whoever missed should feel "kiwaru" :-)...Just too bad you
did not mention the fact that I sat on that very seat that President
Roosevelt and the Prince and the Queen sat on :-)

I am working on a followup email to the head of Internet Information
that we were given and will loop all you guys in.

A BIG thank you to all those who found time (Oliver, Alex, Steve,
Chris and later Morine and Ednah) to this noble cause. Most
interesting is the fact that we did NOT even have to pay for the
permit from Kanjo and Police, Oliver was our permit and for that,
thanks so much Oliver :-)

Best,

--
Limoke Oscar,