Hello Folks,

I hope this finds you well.

As you all know, Alex and I shall be out of the country to attend the
chapter's meeting in Berlin wen the elections will be held.

To that end, I would like to advise the electoral team to furnish me and
WMKE on anything they might need from me as the
Interim Treasurer before the week ends so that I can leave things in order
while I will be away.

Nice job folks.

Regards,
Stephen.