Hello Branton,

Well said and I was not implying that you are making it a walk through hell
for
the interested parties.

It was just an observation about the time stated. It still is not correct -
read between that line that
I quoted in my previous email ;

"..between noon to 1159hours.." is negative one minute if my knowledge of
time serves me right [1].
Was it supposed to be noon to 2359H..or 1159hours to noon?.."

Regards,
Stephen.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24-hour_clock